Tidying up

Martin Pool mbp at sourcefrog.net
Fri Apr 15 02:11:16 BST 2005

On Wed, 2005-04-13 at 14:34 +0100, Magnus Therning wrote:
> I've started looking into bazaar-ng. While trying to understand the code
> I did spot a few silly things (miss-spellings and inconsistencies). I've
> attached a patch. I'm hoping to be able to contribute more relevant
> changes once I've gotten into the code somewhat.

Hi,

Thanks for the patch.

By the way, the reason for the strange ":todo:" tags and other things in
the docstrings is that it's the syntax expected by the "epydoc" API
documentation tool.  (See the ./build-api script.)  However I'm not
really sure that's useful, and it's probably more important to be
consistent and have something that just works when people look at the
help.

--
Martin