Peter Funk pf at
Thu Apr 7 11:16:46 BST 2005

I just stumbled over bazaar-ng and think it looking very promising.  But:
IMHO: this should be added to the FAQ:

 Is (will) it be possbile to migrate existing CVS-repositories into bzr?

 What kind of data loss is to be expected when doing so?

I downloaded 0.0.3 and browsed several minutes around without finding
any hints.

Thank you for your attention and best regards, Peter
Peter Funk, Oldenburger Str.86, D-27777 Ganderkesee, Germany
office: +49 421 20419-0 (ArtCom GmbH, Lise-Meitner-Str. 5, D-28359 Bremen)