bzr 0.0.3 released

Martin Pool mbp at sourcefrog.net
Thu Apr 7 05:50:53 BST 2005

On Thu, 2005-04-07 at 04:19 +0000, Faheem Mitha wrote:

> 1) Some of these commands are not documented in baz help.

Yes.

There'll be some commands which are internal or advanced-use command
which won't be listed in the default help screen ("what you need to
know") but they should still be given by "help commands" or something.

> 2) baz ls
>
> lists unversioned files and directories. Is this intentional?

It's not settled.

> 3) bzr cat
>
> requires a revision number. Is there some reason it cannot default to
> EAD (most recent revision) like subversion does?

No it should.

> 4) I'm a little fuzzy on the necessity of both move and rename. What
> does move do that rename cannot?

The right hand side of move is a directory; the files are moved into
that directory under their current names.  move can move any number of
files.