Rev 37: Improve the help text for 'bzr help cvsps-import' in http://bzr.arbash-meinel.com/plugins/cvsps_import
John Arbash Meinel
john at arbash-meinel.com
Sun Jan 28 17:02:36 GMT 2007
revision-id: john at arbash-meinel.com-20070128170159-fzix4a1tpr07nrd7
parent: john at arbash-meinel.com-20061201165016-oek7thxdz922vejj
committer: John Arbash Meinel <john at arbash-meinel.com>
branch nick: cvsps_import
timestamp: Sun 2007-01-28 11:01:59 -0600
Improve the help text for 'bzr help cvsps-import'
-------------- next part --------------
=== modified file '__init__.py'
--- a/__init__.py 2006-11-28 22:43:51 +0000
+++ b/__init__.py 2007-01-28 17:01:59 +0000
@@ -32,15 +32,17 @@
"""Import from CVS into bzr.
Convert the MODULE into a target at OUTPUT, extracting the data from
- OUTPUT/bzr_repo will become a bzr repository, which shares the ancestry
- information among all branches.
- OUTPUT/staging will contain dump files for the cscvs patchsets, and map
- files to map between the cvs patchsets and bzr revision ids.
- If --cvsps-dump is not supplied, a new cvsps dump file will be created,
- which will contain the CVS patchsets.
+ OUTPUT Information for the conversion will be stored here
+ bzr Contains the converted bzr branches.
+ MODULE This will be a shared repository
+ branches All branches will be collected here
+ HEAD The CVS HEAD branch
+ tags Any CVS tags will be generated here
+ staging Stores the cvsps-import working files.
+ MODULE.dump If not supplying --cvsps-dump, one will be created here
+ MODULE.map A mapping from cvsps revisions => bzr revisions
When resuming, the default is to check that each revision id is present in
the branch. This is a little bit slow, because it has to open up every
@@ -57,7 +59,7 @@
' This will be used rather than'
' generating a new one.'),
- help='Verify that processed versions exist '
+ help='Verify that processed versions exist'
' in the branch they claim to be in.')
@@ -108,12 +110,8 @@
- In this situation, there is only a single lightweight checkout of one of
- the branches. Which will be switched around based on whatever should be the
- current branch.
+ And the working tree is kept only in memory.
takes_args = ['output']
More information about the bazaar-commits