[ANN] bzr 2.3.1 released !

vila v.ladeuil+lp at free.fr
Thu Mar 17 11:43:04 UTC 2011

The Bazaar team is happy to announce availability of a new
release of the bzr adaptive version control system.
Bazaar is part of the GNU system <http://gnu.org/>.

This is a bugfix release. Upgrading is recommended for all users on
earlier 2.3 releases.

Thanks to everyone who contributed patches, suggestions, and
feedback.

Bazaar is now available for download from
https://launchpad.net/bzr/2.3/2.3.1/ as a source tarball; packages
for various systems are or will be available soon.

bzr 2.3.1
#########

:2.3.1: 2011-03-10

This is a bugfix release. Upgrading is recommended for all users of earlier
2.3 releases.

Bug Fixes
*********

* Correctly resolve text conflicts for files in subdirs.
  (Vincent Ladeuil, #715058)

* Fix "AssertionError: repository.user_url ... does not match URL from
  server response" when reusing a smart transport.
  (Andrew Bennetts, #726584)

* Restore proper logging of bytes transferred. We accidentally reset the
  counter when commands finished before we logged the total transferred.
  (John Arbash Meinel, #713258)