[ANNOUNCE] bzr-gtk 0.100.0

Jelmer Vernooij jelmer at samba.org
Wed Mar 2 15:22:52 UTC 2011

We're happy to announce the release of another version of bzr-gtk,
0.100.0. This release adds compatibility with Bazaar 2.3 and fixes a
number of issues:

 BUG FIXES

  * make sure that gdiff opened from gannotate knows its parent
    (gannotate, that is, and does not exit when it (gdiff) is closed.

  * Clarify 'visualise' help about the multiple branches feature
    and the --revision parameter. (Vincent Ladeuil, #556347)

  * Fix appindicator icon category. (Michael Terry, #685634)

  * "bzr viz" now shows authors instead of committers. (Jelmer Vernooij,
#693949)

  * Don't use markup for secondary text in error dialogs.
    (Edward Ari Bichetero, #656641)

  * Generate pickles file when running 'setup.py sdist'. (Jelmer
Vernooij, #397526)

 FEATURES

  * Add lock dialog. (Daniel Schierbeck, #93652)

It can be downloaded here:

 *
http://launchpad.net/bzr-gtk/trunk/0.100.0/+download/bzr-gtk-0.100.0.tar.gz

A GPG signature made with my GPG keys (1EEF5276, D729A457) can be found
here:

 *
http://launchpad.net/bzr-gtk/trunk/0.100.0/+download/bzr-gtk-0.100.0.tar.gz.asc

Please report any bugs you find: