[ANN] Bazaar Explorer 0.6.1 released

Ian Clatworthy ian.clatworthy at canonical.com
Wed Aug 12 03:40:11 BST 2009

On behalf of the Bazaar Explorer developers, I'm pleased to announce our
0.6.1 release. Bazaar Explorer runs on GNOME, KDE, Windows and Mac OS X.
It requires Bazaar 1.14 or later and QBzr 0.11 or later, though QBzr
0.13.1 is recommended for the best experience.

This release provides access to the new qsend and qswitch dialogs for
emailing changes and switching checkouts respectively. It also
introduces a Preferences/Options dialog for easy switching between QBzr
and Bzr-GTK applets. Some limited support for configuring the toolbar is
also provided and user input is welcome on what more should be offered
in this regard. (For example, we'd like to offer toolbars optimised for
various workflow models, particularly the Centralised workflow, so let
us know what you want here please via raising a "wishlist" bug say.)

For downloads and more detailed release notes, see
https://launchpad.net/bzr-explorer/trunk/0.6.1

Ian C.