Call for participation: Bazaar Mac OS X team

Ian Clatworthy ian.clatworthy at canonical.com
Tue Aug 11 12:52:11 BST 2009

Hi all,

A dedicated bzr-mac team and mailing list has now been created. This
forum is designed for community members interested in discussing,
enhancing, testing and supporting Bazaar on OS X. To join, visit
https://launchpad.net/~bzr-mac/+join and sign up.

NOTE: You do *not* need to be a bzr developer to join this team, just
interested in making the user experience on OS X a better one.

As you may recall, a dedicated bzr-windows team was started a week ago.
I'm pleased to report that we now have a team of 20+ people interesting
in improving Bazaar on Windows. It would be great to see a team of that
size, or even half that size, come together in coming weeks to improve
Bazaar for Mac users!

Ian C.