Call for participation: Bazaar Windows team

Ian Clatworthy ian.clatworthy at
Wed Aug 5 21:35:57 BST 2009

Hi all,

A dedicated bzr-windows team and mailing list has now been created. This
forum is designed for community members interested in discussing,
enhancing, testing and supporting Bazaar on Windows. To join, visit and sign up.

For good Windows developers keen to make an impact, the next few weeks
are a particularly great time to get involved. With bzr 2.0 and Bazaar
Explorer 1.0 both planned for release several weeks from now, we have a
real opportunity to bring better version control to the masses. We can't
do it without more involvement from our Windows users though - we really
and truly need your input!

NOTE: You do *not* need to be a bzr developer to join this team, just
interested in making the user experience on Windows a better one.

Keen? is the link to visit.

Thanks for listening,
Ian C.

PS: The standalone Windows installer for 1.13 has received 36,000
downloads, so even small changes in coming weeks will benefit many.