[apparmor] IPC and sockets

Viacheslav Salnikov slavasalnikovv at gmail.com
Tue Feb 13 15:52:01 UTC 2018

Thanks.

May I ask you another portion of question about apparmor sockets?

   1. Is there some kind of docs which describe *named stream socket *armoring?
   Because I tried to armor named socket. AppArmor complains only about
   connection. But I cannot deny send/receive data through such socket. There
   is a lot of info about anonymous sockets on the Internet, though.
   2. So I tried anonymous datagram sockets. It is possible to deny
   send/receive and no data flow goes through the socket. And I have a
   question: is it possible to set up apparmor profile to complain every time
   when an app writes/reads from the socket?