[apparmor] RFC: using variables to make profiles more flexible

Vincas Dargis vindrg at gmail.com
Sun Dec 3 12:20:26 UTC 2017

On 2017-12-03 14:05, intrigeri wrote:> So this seems to be yet another use case for a directive like
> #include_if_exists (or #include -<path/to/snippet>, to reuse systemd

Yeas, I had this idea too, that having `#try_include` or `#include_if_exists` would be really useful.

> Maybe we could discuss the interface and
> behavior of this new/updated directive in a dedicated thread, and once
> we've reached an agreement I could try to find someone to implement it?

It would be nice to have this implemented, but... looks like that's a long term goal..? And Stretch and Jessie probably
woudn't get it? How could I use variables _today_, without adding too much work for a package maintainer?