[apparmor] [Patch 0/16] Bug fix patchset for upstream kernel

Christian Boltz apparmor at cboltz.de
Thu Apr 21 11:06:21 UTC 2016

Hello,

Am Mittwoch, 20. April 2016, 23:52:42 CEST schrieb John Johansen:
> This is the bug fix portion of the patchset that will be pushed to
> the upstream kernel later this week. Any additional review is welcome

I had a quick look at the patches and didn't notice an obvious error -
but I probably don't need to remind you that my C knownledge is very
limited and my knownledge of kernel coding is non-existing ;-)

That said - can you please push this patch series to the openSUSE test
kernels in the buildservice?

Regards,

Christian Boltz
--
> Meine Fonts füllen die komplette Wand, also könnte ich auch kein
> größeres Poster brauchen. :-)
Ich verwende für die Wände immer Tapete ;-)
[> Ratti und Christian Boltz]