[apparmor] [Merge] lp:~sdeziel/apparmor/wireshark-refresh into lp:apparmor

Simon Déziel simon.deziel at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 14:03:26 UTC 2016

On 2016-04-13 05:50 PM, Seth Arnold wrote:
> It feels like the accessibility dbus rules may be better suited in an #include.

Or maybe abstractions/dbus-accessibility-strict is just too strict?

> What else will require these?

I copied it from Firefox. Locally I have the following profiles using
the "a11y" rules:

 usr.bin.firefox
 usr.bin.keepassx
 usr.bin.pidgin
 usr.bin.remmina
 usr.bin.vlc
 usr.bin.wireshark

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~sdeziel/apparmor/wireshark-refresh/+merge/291820
Your team AppArmor Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~sdeziel/apparmor/wireshark-refresh into lp:apparmor.