[apparmor] Yocto apparmor porting
Jae Suk Park
jspark99 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 31 07:52:49 UTC 2015
are there any guide regarding 'Apparmor porting to embeded linux' like
I tried these procedures but seems to be plenty of things remained.
1. install apparmor with apt-get in ubuntu.
2. install apparmor from source code after compiling and 'make install' in
ubuntu. (This requires python2.7 module 'apparmor.tools' which is
impossible mission to solve)
Yocto porting needs many manual procedures.
3. kernel config for LSM and enable apparmor module.
4. writing bb file ( config, compile, install to various paths, )
5. install to various directory manually.
I met many obstacles during each procedures.
Is there anybody would share your experience?
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the AppArmor