[apparmor] [patch] Re-enable check-logprof in profiles 'make check' target

Christian Boltz apparmor at cboltz.de
Tue Oct 20 21:28:29 UTC 2015

Hello,

Am Dienstag, 20. Oktober 2015 schrieb John Johansen:
> On 10/20/2015 12:50 PM, Christian Boltz wrote:
> > from my patch archive: [1]
> >
> > aa-logprof is able to parse all profiles, so there is no longer a
> > reason to skip this test.
>
> What happens when I break this again with new language additions? :)

We will notice it ;-)
(we'll even notice it before the new syntax gets used in real-world
profiles when your added testcases break test-parser-simple-tests.py ;-)

> > This patch reverts r2097 and r2098 from 2013-01-02.
>
> I believe 99-let-make-check-work-without-configfile.diff addresses
> Steve's NAK. Correct?

Yes, I tested after moving logprof.conf away, and all tests succeeded.

> On that condition
> Acked-by: John Johansen <john.johansen at canonical.com>

:-)

> > [ profiles-enable-check-logprof.diff ]

Regards,

Christian Boltz
--
In most cases, XSLT is good enough. But I agree, for some parts
you need Aspirin. ;-)        [Thomas Schraitle in opensuse-doc]