[apparmor] [Merge] lp:~apparmor-dev/apparmor/aa-2.8.95 into lp:~apparmor-dev/apparmor/apparmor-ubuntu-citrain

Jamie Strandboge jamie at ubuntu.com
Thu Mar 13 20:35:11 UTC 2014

Review: Needs Fixing

Thanks for the MP! Review based on this revision:

The mv -n is good at not clobbering, but it leaves the tempfile on disk. I think we want to do:
if [ ! -e /etc/apparmor.d/tunables/xdg-user-dirs.d/site.local ]; then
    tmp=`mktemp`
    mv -f "$tmp" /etc/apparmor.d/tunables/xdg-user-dirs.d/site.local
    chmod 644 /etc/apparmor.d/tunables/xdg-user-dirs.d/site.local
fi
;;

Version (2.8.95~2427-0ubuntu1~sarnold1) is not correct for trusty, but it is ok for now since we are going to build in a PPA. We can fix that later

Missing the powerpc fix.

I don't see anything in debian/rules about no longer installing odt files

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~apparmor-dev/apparmor/aa-2.8.95/+merge/210896
Your team AppArmor Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~apparmor-dev/apparmor/apparmor-ubuntu-citrain.