[apparmor] Updating the Pidgin profile

intrigeri intrigeri at debian.org
Fri Jan 24 15:58:09 UTC 2014

Hi,

Simon Deziel wrote (22 Jan 2014 14:43:36 GMT) :
> Sorry for the delayed response.

100% fine with me :)

> On 14-01-19 09:25 AM, intrigeri wrote:
[...]
>> I believe you have missed this question. Or maybe your following
>> answer (about .config/indicators) did cover this one too?

> It was in the initial profile from 11.04 but looking at [1] they seem
> legitimate. Both are used as shown in this audit extract:
> [...]

OK, so I now have:

  #include <abstractions/dconf>
  [...]
  owner @{HOME}/.cache/dconf/user rw,

By the way, since my GDM works fine with logind, I also need:

  owner /{,var/}run/user/*/dconf/user rwk,

>>> P and i are incompatible as far as I understand.
>>
>> The documentation about it is very confusing, but Pix is valid.

> Indeed, "Pix" is valid and I added it to g-d-a-p and g-n-p.

I can't see it on
https://github.com/simondeziel/aa-profiles/blob/master/12.04/usr.bin.pidgin.
Did you push elsewhere?

>> Ping?

> This locale-langpack rule is gone from my profile and no problem to
> report since that.

Thanks for testing!

>> I think I'm going to complete a profile that requires running GNOME
>> control center and network configuration by hand, to start with, then.
>> Done in the attached profile.

> That makes sense. I'd probably add a comment in the profile that this is
> on purpose. This should prevent users from disabling the profile that
> "gets in their way" and use the manual way instead.

Great idea, done.

I'd like someone else than me to test my current profile (attached),
before I ask for inclusion again. Simon, do you want to test it?

Cheers,
--
  intrigeri