[apparmor] [patch 08/11] mod_apparmor: convert aa_change_hat()s into single aa_change_hatv() [v2]

Steve Beattie steve at nxnw.org
Thu Jan 23 22:12:29 UTC 2014

On Thu, Jan 23, 2014 at 04:00:54AM -0800, John Johansen wrote:
> So with the aa_change_hat format string bug fixed in another one of your
> patches do you think its worth converting the
>   aa_change_hat(NULL, token);
> calls to
>   aa_change_hatv(NULL, token);
> ?
>
> This should allow this module to be run with older version of the library
> installed. Of course with the use of aa_getcon that will require at least
> a 2.8 install.

Hrm. On the one hand, I'd hope that an update that incorporated a
newer mod_apparmor would pull in a newer libapparmor. On the other
hand, stuff happens. So yeah, I've pulled that change into the patch,
added a comment, and verified that things work correctly with the
broken aa_change_hat().

> other wise it looks good
>
> Acked-by: John Johansen <john.johansen at canonical.com>

Thanks for the reviews!