[apparmor] [patch] fix libapparmor ruby bindings for ruby 2.0

Seth Arnold seth.arnold at canonical.com
Thu Jun 13 01:07:00 UTC 2013

On Thu, Jun 13, 2013 at 12:25:23AM +0200, Christian Boltz wrote:
> The patch fixes this problem, but as I already said, I'm not sure if
> it's the best way to fix it. I'm not even sure if it's a bug in our
> extconf.rb, in swig or if mkmf from Ruby 2.0 is buggy ;-)

Your signature is again relevant, but lacking much time for reading (or
patience :) I'm curious if swig-bindings for Ruby are still 'ideal' --
libffi looks pretty slick, and promises to even work from JRuby, which
would likely be an onerous thing to work out with JNI otherwise...

In short, can the whole thing be ripped out? :)

Thanks