[apparmor] [opensuse-project] Google Summer of Code'13 accepted student

Kshitij Gupta kgupta8592 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 6 20:58:41 UTC 2013

Hello,

@John as suggested I used the configparser module and as it turns out we do
have a problem with using it. Actually in the config files at present the
default section is represented by an empty string (for e.g. in
/etc/apparmor/easyprof.conf ), but configparser needs a none empty section
header and hence raises an Error for the same.

I think we should change the format and hence default section headers
should be something like [DEFAULT] instead of an empty string.

Also, the order in which the config parser writes to output file is random
(expected of a dictionary) and not sorted.

Regards,

Kshitij Gupta