[apparmor] lightdm profile from a apparmor.d/abstractions directory.

Daniel Curtis sidetripping at gmail.com
Tue Aug 6 13:27:45 UTC 2013

Hi Mr Seth,

Thank you, for providing me an information, about a guest
account protections. Generally, I mean a confirmation, that
this account is well protected. Anyway, I was just freaking out
about a default 'lightdm-guest-session' profile and that - for me -
it seems empty. So I was thinking, that it is insecure. Never mind.

If it is about a Firefox and a profile itself: to be honest, I thought
there will be a lot of changes in the Firefox profile due to large
amount of updates in same browser etc. According to everything
mentioned above - I will leave it as is. At least for now...

Thanks mr Jamie and Seth. Best regards.