[apparmor] lightdm profile from a apparmor.d/abstractions directory.

Daniel Curtis sidetripping at gmail.com
Mon Aug 5 18:19:21 UTC 2013

Hi Mr Jamie,

So everything is fine with lightdm-guest-session and it is
normal that it contains only a few lines? I do not have to
change anything? Guest account is still well protected by
AppArmor? Sorry, I had doubts when it comes to the guest
account protection etc.

One more thing mr Jamie. Do You think, that Firefox default
profile shipped with *ubuntu 12.04 LTS is appropriate for
the 22.0 and 17.0.y ESR version? I'm asking, because I think
that in Firefox, could have been a lot of changes etc, (I mean
updates/code changes etc. from 3.y to e.g. 22 version).

I hope, you understood what I've wrote. Best regards.