[apparmor] AppArmor 2.7.1 released

Christian Boltz apparmor at cboltz.de
Mon Jan 30 22:46:15 UTC 2012

Hello,

Am Montag, 30. Januar 2012 schrieb John Johansen:
> The AppArmor development team is pleased to announce the 2.7.1
> of the AppArmor user space components.

Whatever this tarball contains - it is not the current version from the
2.7 branch :-(

Instead, it looks like an old checkout of trunk, with several patches
missing etc. (Steve probably knows more details and helped me to find
out what happened on IRC.)

I strongly recommend not to use the 2.7.1 tarball and to wait for the
2.7.2 release, which will (hopefully ;-)) really be based on the 2.7
branch ;-)

Regards,

Christian Boltz

PS: This notice was brought to you by the openSUSE build service - I got
    build failures after the update from 2.7.0 to 2.7.1 for older
    distributios and wondered what had happened...
--
Ratti? Darf ich? Darf ich? Darf ich? Darf ich? Kannst du mir das
"offiziell" forwarden? Ich bekomm Lust diesem "jeff"-"coola-hacka"-Kerl