IRC meeting?

Mario Fetka (geos_one) mario.fetka at gmail.com
Tue Jun 8 18:02:58 BST 2010

Am Dienstag 08 Juni 2010, 18:20:37 schrieb Steve Beattie:
> On Tue, Jun 08, 2010 at 09:08:43AM -0700, John Johansen wrote:

> > > This time is fine by me.

> > > Two things come to mind:
> > >
> > > 1. review of:
> > >    https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+spec/security-m-apparmor
> > >
> > > 2. review ACK policy for commits (discussed offline, but let's make it
> > >
> > >    official)
> >
> > change the ordering, review/ACK policy first then walk through the
> > blueprint.
> >
> > We need to look at priorities on some of the farther out items on the
> > roadmap, and if that isn't enough then we can pull more from the work
> > item and feature roadmap lists.
> >
> > oh, and also discuss scheduling of a regular irc meeting time.
>
> Agreed on all the above, as well as planning a 2.5.1 release (we've
> collected a few fixes on trunk that ought to be cherry picked for it).

and can we also get a kernel patchset for the 2.5.1 release for Gentoo,lfs,...
distros plz
i have done this for gentoo for some time now but a upstream patchset would be
nice.

here my patchesets (yes the version number is wrong should be 2.5)
http://ftp.disconnected-by-peer.at/apparmor/

apparmor-patches-2.6.30-2.3-p1.tar.bz2
apparmor-patches-2.6.30-2.3-p2.tar.bz2
apparmor-patches-2.6.31-2.3-p1.tar.bz2