18.04: Ubuntu GNOME --> Ubuntu ?

Keith I Myers keithiokepamyers at gmail.com
Fri Apr 7 18:56:51 UTC 2017

Good Morning All,
It has been a while since I commented but Mark Shuttleworth posted the
following on Google Plus this morning that should shed some light on what
we can expect.
https://plus.google.com/u/0/+MarkShuttleworthCanonical/posts/7LYubpaHUHH

TL;DR - The Ubuntu Gnome community will live on and it looks like focus
will shift to Ubuntu Gnome.

Hopefully this helps answer a few questions