Download Link?

Sat May 23 05:10:24 UTC 2015

Also,

The "Please do read the release notes before anything." is in itself
so verbose that it is like a release notes by itself, so now you have
to read TWO release notes instead of one.

Not very good.

If you want to assume a user is going to be willing to read scores of
text, you should not add to it by adding even more text to read. A
user is sufficient with:

"These are the important notes to know for installing this version, in
case you wonder:

> Lists notes
> Lists notes

"Go and download now."

(By the way, as a matter of speaking).

It should be more action oriented. The way you deal with girls.
Provide short, concisive actions. Let a user flow along, rapidly.
There is no time in this world ;-).

And reading overly long documents doesn't help you with that, whoever
has the patience for that? :P.

By the way, my mental health is too bad to do it for you ;-) :P.

Regards, B.