Download Link?

David González david at thehumble.ninja
Fri May 22 22:23:03 UTC 2015

I’ve been meaning to post this here the Download page in ubuntugnome.org should just be a simple page telling the user which to get, not a direct link to the wiki when he/she just wants to get hold of Ubuntu GNOME ISO.

User clicks on Download link in the navigation bar:
He/she is met with two or more shiny buttons telling you the recommended version to download, and the LTS alternative if there’s any.

Reference to http://www.kubuntu.org/getkubuntu (easy, simple) personally if the site gets revamped just put the download button in the front page 64bit/32bit of 15.04.

Any thoughts on it? I feel like in its current state it doesn’t do justice to the Ubuntu GNOME project.