[ubuntu-art] creamlooks-gtk

xl cheese xl_cheese at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 21 18:00:22 GMT 2008

There was a bug opened a while back about it being hard to resize the window as it currently is design.  There was a suggestion to make a transparent border that was thicker so it would be easier.  I think that bug was closed and labeled not a bug.

With the new metacity supporting transparancy I wonder it it would be possible to create a metacity with a thicker edge that was fully transparent?