[ubuntu-art] Moving things forwards.

Justin Rogers justin.a.rogers at gmail.com
Wed Jan 2 05:02:55 GMT 2008

Whatever, that fact remains that there is no leadership or direction from
the people who can make any decisions. You seem to forget many people, such
as myself, are on here on their own time at no cost to Canonical and just
want to help. By not giving these people any direction their hard work is
going to wast, which to me is an insult.