[ubuntu-art] Bug Subscriptions

Daniel Holbach daniel.holbach at ubuntu.com
Mon Oct 23 21:22:33 BST 2006

Hello Jonathan,

Am Montag, den 23.10.2006, 19:02 +0100 schrieb Who:
> Do people agree with this idea? - It sounds good to me - but I don't
> know how many casual subscribers there are who wouldn't like the
> increase in mail that resulted (there would be an increase in mail,
> right?) I guess any administrator of the team can make the change?

In some other teams I'm on, some people left the Launchpad team - those
were not active contributors.

That's what we did for ubuntu-accessibility at lists.ubuntu.com and
ubuntu-accessibility-devel at lists.ubuntu.com

For the Telepathy team we are currently testing a move of all the bug
mails and bzr commits (this part is not done yet) to a googlegroups
mailing list.

You have a bunch of options, but being a medium volume mailing list
already, I doubt that the amount of bug mails would hurt the Art team at
the current level of things. In any case it's worth a try. :-)

Have a nice day,
 Daniel