[ubuntu-art] Bug Subscriptions

Who mailforwho at googlemail.com
Mon Oct 23 19:02:20 BST 2006

Do people agree with this idea? - It sounds good to me - but I don't
know how many casual subscribers there are who wouldn't like the
increase in mail that resulted (there would be an increase in mail,
right?) I guess any administrator of the team can make the change?

Given we have already discussed the idea of having two artwork mailing
lists- one for organisation and one for discussion maybe we can use
this as a catalyst to get the split done - those who are keen read
organisation list and get the bug reports, others just get
discussion...

Thoughts?

Jonathan