[ubuntu-art] [LAST MINUTE RUSH] Component -- LOGO

Frank Schoep frank at ffnn.nl
Mon Oct 2 12:15:27 BST 2006

On Oct 2, 2006, at 1:02 PM, Étienne Bersac wrote:
> The direction say skin, not pink. And skins have such pinkness only in
> cartoons !

I understand your concern with the pink shade, that's why I wrote
Troy's current version might be a "wee bit too pink", but on my
(admittedly, Apple) screen the color of Troy's GDM theme matches the
highlight of the Dapper login splash very closely.

This leads to the idea of trying to mimic the login splash regarding
the two color layout: adding a darker tone to the bottom left half
and keeping the current color for a overlying curve.

When I'm done with some other Ubuntu artwork-work, I'll definitely be
trying and submitting some variations.

Sincerely,

Frank