Some clients not booting (that used to boot in Hardy)

Krsnendu dasa krsnendu108 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 07:30:59 UTC 2009

It works fine with P4 clients with 256MB RAM. These clients (Compaq Deskpro
SFF PII 400 with 128MB RAM) don't work. It was also working fine previously
with Hardy.

As I have upgraded from Hardy, there is an old lts.conf file that I will
rename. Maybe there is a setting there that is causing the problem, (like
nbd swap). I will let you know how I go when I try it at school tomorrow.

Have the options in lts.conf changed since Hardy? If so where can I see what
the choices are?