[ubuntu/zesty-updates] systemd 232-21ubuntu7 (Accepted)
lukasz.zemczak at canonical.com
Thu Oct 26 14:28:45 UTC 2017
systemd (232-21ubuntu7) zesty; urgency=medium
* networkd: accept `:' in ifnames in systemd/networkd. (LP: #1714933)
* networkd: add support for ActiveSlave and PrimarySlave netdev options.
* Cherrypick upstream fix for a race between .mount and .automount units,
which currently may result in automounts hanging. (LP: #1709649)
* systemd.postinst: Fix-up version number check in the previous sru.
The version check in the postinst was too tight, thus the SRU fix failed
validation. (LP: #1710410)
systemd (232-21ubuntu6) zesty; urgency=medium
* link: Fix offload features initialization.
This fixes a regression introduced in v232 which caused TCP
segmentation offloads being disabled by default, resulting in
significant performance issues under certain conditions. (Closes: #864073)
* loginctl: Fix loginctl ignoring user given session IDs at command-line
* Disable fallback DNS servers.
This causes resolved to call-home to google, attempt to access network when
none is available, and spams logs. (LP: #1449001)
* initramfs-tools: trigger udevadm add actions with subsystems first.
This updates the initramfs-tools init-top udev script to trigger udevadm
actions with type specified. This mimicks the
systemd-udev-trigger.service. Without type specified only devices are
triggered, but triggering subsystems may also be required and should happen
before triggering the devices. This is the case for example on s390x with zdev
generated udev rules. (LP: #1713536)
* Enable systemd-resolved by default. (LP: #1710410)
* core: fix systemd failing to serialize tasks correctly on daemon-reload.
Date: 2017-10-04 22:29:11.236460+00:00
Changed-By: Dimitri John Ledkov <launchpad at surgut.co.uk>
Signed-By: Łukasz Zemczak <lukasz.zemczak at canonical.com>
-------------- next part --------------
Sorry, changesfile not available.
More information about the Zesty-changes