[ubuntu/zesty-proposed] libertine 1.5.1+17.04.20170118-0ubuntu1 (Accepted)
christopher.townsend at canonical.com
Thu Jan 19 18:50:08 UTC 2017
libertine (1.5.1+17.04.20170118-0ubuntu1) zesty; urgency=medium
[ Chris Townsend ]
* Remove the /tmp/.X11-unix umount during LXC container start for operations
as it seems it's not needed. (LP: #1654650)
* Remove extra finish_application() in chroot backend.
* Set container's locale and language based on the host including installing
necessary language packs. (LP: #1609982)
* Bump version to 1.5.1.
[ Larry Price ]
* Manually execute lxd bind mount script to fix /run/user and remove
service. (LP: #1654647)
* Convert results to dicts on operation/application collision in container
* Stop bind-mounting /usr/lib/locale and let environment do all the work.
* Mount lxd home directory in $HOME/.local/libertine-container where it
* Manually wait for lxd container to stop when specified after calling the
service. (LP: #1655980)
* Ask for container user password when creating lxd containers. (LP: #1655977)
* Bind-mount lxd container applications and icons directories into user's
Date: 2017-01-18 14:51:44.937639+00:00
Changed-By: Christopher Townsend <christopher.townsend at canonical.com>
Signed-By: Ubuntu Archive Robot <cjwatson+ubuntu-archive-robot at chiark.greenend.org.uk>
-------------- next part --------------
Sorry, changesfile not available.
More information about the Zesty-changes