[ubuntu/zesty-proposed] freeipa 4.4.3-1 (Accepted)
tjaalton at ubuntu.com
Wed Jan 18 01:34:15 UTC 2017
freeipa (4.4.3-1) experimental; urgency=medium
* New upstream release. (Closes: #848762)
* configure-apache-from-installer.diff: Dropped, upstream.
* fix-cve-2016-5404.diff: Dropped, upstream.
* patches: Refreshed.
* work-around-apache-fail.diff: Dropped, apache supports systemd now
so this should not be needed.
* watch: Use https url.
* client.postinst: Use update_ipa_nssdb(), which also removes remnants
* control: Bump depends on slapi-nis to 0.56.1.
* control: Add python-custodia and python-requests to ipalib depends.
* control: Use python-netifaces instead of iproute.
* control: Add python-sssdconfig to python-ipatests depends.
* control: Bump depends on 389-ds-base to 184.108.40.206, upstream #5396
* control: Bump bind9-dyndb-ldap depends to 10, upstream #2008.
* control: Add python-libsss-nss-idmap to build-depends.
* control: Bump depends on sssd to 1.14.0.
* install: Updated.
- drop variables that were commented out
- add some comments to tasks.py
- migrate some services to use systemd
- add & update some paths
- add some stub services (LP: #1653245)
* control: Add krb5-otp to server depends. (LP: #1640732)
* control: Demote ntp to Recommends so that lxc containers can be
enrolled without it. (LP: #1630911)
Date: 2017-01-14 22:10:23.341437+00:00
Signed-By: Timo Aaltonen <tjaalton at ubuntu.com>
-------------- next part --------------
Sorry, changesfile not available.
More information about the Zesty-changes