[ubuntu/zesty-proposed] systemd 232-17 (Accepted)
costamagnagianfranco at yahoo.it
Sat Feb 11 10:11:30 UTC 2017
systemd (232-17) unstable; urgency=medium
* Add libcap2-bin build dependency for tests. This will make
test_exec_capabilityboundingset() actually run. (Closes: #854394)
* Add iproute2 build dependency for tests. This will make
test_exec_privatenetwork() actually run; it skips if "ip" is not present.
* autopkgtest: Run all upstream unit tests as root.
Ship all upstream unit tests in libsystemd-dev, and run them all as root
in autopkgtest. (Closes: #854392) This also fixes the FTBFS on non-seccomp
* systemd-resolved.service.d/resolvconf.conf: Allow writing to
/run/resolvconf. Upstream PR #5283 will introduce permission restrictions
for systemd-resolved.service, including the lockdown to writing
/run/systemd/. This will then cause the resolvconf call in our drop-in to
fail as that needs to write to /run/resolvconf/. Add this to
ReadWritePaths=. (This is a no-op with the current unrestricted unit).
systemd (232-16) unstable; urgency=medium
[ Martin Pitt ]
* Add autopkgtest for test-seccomp
* udev: Fix by-id symlinks for devices whose IDs contain whitespace
(Closes: #851164, LP: #1647485)
* Add lintian overrides for binary-or-shlib-defines-rpath on shipped test
programs. This is apparently a new lintian warning on which uploads get
rejected. These are only test programs, not in $PATH, and they need to
link against systemd's internal library.
[ Michael Biebl ]
* Fix seccomp filtering. (Closes: #852811)
* Do not crash on daemon-reexec when /run is full (Closes: #850074)
systemd (232-15) unstable; urgency=medium
* Add missing Build-Depends on tzdata.
It is required to successfully run the test suite. (Closes: #852883)
* Bump systemd Breaks to ensure it is upgraded in lockstep with udev.
The sandboxing features used by systemd-udevd.service require systemd
(>= 232-11). (Closes: #853078)
* Bump priority of libpam-systemd to standard.
This reflects the changes that have been made in the archive a while
ago. See #803184
systemd (232-14) unstable; urgency=medium
* Deal with NULL pointers more gracefully in unit_free() (Closes: #852202)
* Fix issues in journald during startup
systemd (232-13) unstable; urgency=medium
* Re-add versioned Conflicts/Replaces against upstart.
In Debian the upstart package was never split into upstart and
upstart-sysv, so we need to keep that for switching from upstart to
systemd-sysv. (Closes: #852156)
* Update Vcs-* according to the latest recommendation
* Update Homepage and the URLs in debian/copyright to use https
systemd (232-12) unstable; urgency=medium
* Fix build if seccomp support is disabled
* Enable seccomp support on ppc64
systemd (232-11) unstable; urgency=medium
[ Martin Pitt ]
* Fix RestrictAddressFamilies=
Backport upstream fix for setting up seccomp filters to fix
RestrictAddressFamilies= on non-amd64 architectures. Drop the hack from
debian/rules to remove this property from unit files.
* Use local machine-id for running tests during package build.
Since "init" and thus "systemd" are not part of debootstrap any more,
some buildd chroots don't have an /etc/machine-id any more. Port the old
Add-env-variable-for-machine-ID-path.patch to the current code, use a
local machine-id again, and always make test suite failures fatal.
[ Michael Biebl ]
* gpt-auto-generator: support LUKS encrypted root partitions
* Switch to bfd linker on mips*
The gold linker is currently producing broken libraries on mips*
resulting in segfaults for users of libsystemd. Switch to bfd until
binutils has been fixed. (Closes: #851412)
* Revert "core: turn on specifier expansion for more unit file settings"
The expansion of the % character broke the fstab-generator and
specifying the tmpfs size as percentage of physical RAM resulted in the
size being set to 4k. (Closes: #851492)
* Drop obsolete Conflicts, Breaks and Replaces
* Require systemd-shim version which supports v232.
[ Ondřej Nový ]
* Redirect try-restart in init-functions hook (Closes: #851688)
Date: 2017-02-10 16:22:17.313040+00:00
Signed-By: LocutusOfBorg <costamagnagianfranco at yahoo.it>
-------------- next part --------------
Sorry, changesfile not available.
More information about the Zesty-changes