[ubuntu/zesty-proposed] emacs25 25.1+1-2 (Accepted)
costamagnagianfranco at yahoo.it
Tue Oct 25 13:09:55 UTC 2016
emacs25 (25.1+1-2) unstable; urgency=medium
* Respect DEB_BUILD_OPTIONS=nocheck. Thanks to David Bremner for
reporting the issue.
* Don't dh_auto_clean, and run dh_clean first. Since we don't build
in the source tree, we shouldn't clean there either, and let
dh_clean take care of its bits before we stomp around.
* Install emacs.appdata.xml as emacs25.appdata.xml.
* Drop emacs23 icons to avoid future path conflicts. Thanks to
Tatsuya Kinoshita for reporting the problem. (Closes: 841687)
* Fix fix for package-test gpg-agent cleanup race. Specify
--no-autostart so that we don't start an agent if one wasn't
already running when we're requesting shutdown, and delete the
test dir with "rm -rf" to avoid being affected by vanishing
sockets (sockets that gpg-agent may be deleting in parallel).
* Add gnupg-agent build-dep for package-test.
* Don't segfault if gcc expects -nopie instead of -no-pie. Thanks
to Lucas Nussbaum and Aaron M. Ucko for reporting the problem, and
Sven Joachim for tracking down the upstream patch. (Closes:
Date: 2016-10-25 10:21:31.365449+00:00
Signed-By: LocutusOfBorg <costamagnagianfranco at yahoo.it>
-------------- next part --------------
Sorry, changesfile not available.
More information about the Zesty-changes