[ubuntu/zesty-proposed] libapt-pkg-perl 0.1.30 (Accepted)
iain at orangesquash.org.uk
Mon Oct 24 10:55:27 UTC 2016
libapt-pkg-perl (0.1.30) unstable; urgency=medium
* Use dpkg-buildflags when building (closes: #841702).
* Fix t/03_cache.t: status path in files may now be absolute.
* AptPkg::Source now requires _system to be initialised.
* Multi-Arch now uses "No" rather than "None".
* Use FileSize rather than deprecated Size attribute (although the Perl
API remains unchanged: the hash key is still "Size").
* Remove use of deprecated Section attribute, taking the value from
* Include all included hashes, and stop using deprecated MD5Hash
* Update XS version and copyright year.
* Update debhelper compatibity to v9.
* Remove some compiler warnings.
Date: 2016-10-24 10:21:16.685745+00:00
Changed-By: Brendan O'Dea <bod at debian.org>
Signed-By: Iain Lane <iain at orangesquash.org.uk>
-------------- next part --------------
Sorry, changesfile not available.
More information about the Zesty-changes