[ubuntu/zesty-proposed] ubuntu-ui-toolkit 1.3.2135+16.10.20161003.1 (Accepted)
lukasz.zemczak at canonical.com
Wed Oct 19 17:09:40 UTC 2016
ubuntu-ui-toolkit (1.3.2135+16.10.20161003.1) yakkety; urgency=medium
[ Christian Dywan ]
* Fix warning about using implicit char* to QString conversion.
* __styleInstance may be null, when doesn't handle that. Fixes LP: #1586013
* Focus ring, arrow keys and space to expand OptionSelector.
Fixes LP: #1514860
* Use QStringLiteral with QString.replace. Fixes LP: #1625507
* Use displayText to determine if the clear button should show.
Fixes LP: #1461571
* && escapes an ampersand used in a mnemonic label. Fixes LP: #1587580
* Try harder to pass an item to QuickUtils.rootItem. Fixes LP: #1586013
[ Timo Jyrinki ]
* Enable arm64 unit tests on xenial and newer. Fixes LP: #1580172.
* Add initial snapcraft.yaml
[ Marco Trevisan ]
* UCSlotsLayout: update the size of the element when top/bottom paddings change.
Fixes LP: #1628161
[ Tim Peeters ]
* Ensure that the model in TabBarStyle is a list and not null.
Fixes LP: #1622577.
* Initialize the 'window' context property with null and add MainView 1.3 unit
tests. Fixes LP: #1610231, LP: #1621509, LP: #1625993.
* Fix libpng sRGB profile warnings on Yakkety. Fixes LP: #1625137.
* Disable layouts unit test to work around bug 1625137 on Yakkety.
[ Zsombor Egri ]
* Fix AdaptivePageLayout behavior on Qt5.6. Fixes LP: #1585996.
* Fix property binding restore on theme palette values. Fixes LP: #1570478.
* Move activeFocusOnTab from style into components. Fixes LP: #1590005.
[ Loïc Molinari ]
* Added public headers extra robustness checks. Made use of the qmake
headersclean feature to check the robustness of our public headers.
* Excluded LTTng features from non-Linux builds.
* Moved common C++ configs to ubuntu_common.prf. The common config file
doesn't add -Werror directly to QMAKE_CXXFLAGS anymore, it sets the
warnings_are_errors variable so that it is correctly handled by different
compilers (not just GCC). That allows to remove the
-Werror=deprecated-declarations flag since warnings_are_errors defines it
for us. Removed the DEFINES += QT_USE_QSTRINGBUILDER lines since it's
already handled by qt_module.prf. Set the -Wsuggest-override warning to
QMAKE_CXXFLAGS_WARN_ON instead of QMAKE_CXXFLAGS directly.
* Cleaned up qmake Ubuntu packaging variables. The qtbase packaging for Ubuntu
exports the CFLAGS, CXXFLAGS and LFLAGS variables in the environment before
running configure so that the qtbase shared libraries can be compiled with
the required distribution defined compiler flags. That is fine (though I
guess that could be handled better at the qtbase packaging level with maybe
a dedicated prf) but it results in qt_build_config.prf defining the
QMAKE_CFLAGS, QMAKE_CXXFLAGS and QMAKE_LFLAGS variables with these
distribution specific flags. Since we load this prf, these variables end up
being defined when building the toolkit for development purpose. This is
problematic because -O2 and -g are always defined (whatever the debug or
release config chosen by the developer), also these are GCC specific flags
which makes our build break with other compilers. This is also ugly because
preprocessor defines are directly set in the QMAKE_C*FLAGS. In order to
workaround these issues, we unset these variables and set the different
flags apart from -g and -O2 in the right qmake variables. This allows to
keep compiling with the Debian flags but in a more flexible way. For the
Debian packaging, we keep the former behaviour by simply passing the
* Optimised QString code gen for ASCII strings known at compile-time. That
allows the compiler to optimise our code better by putting all these
QStrings known at compile time in the .rodata section of the binary as well
as preventing a bunch of useless processing on them. That also allows us to
remove "DEFINES -= QT_ASCII_CAST_WARNINGS" from the UbuntuToolkit pro file.
[ Zoltán Balogh ]
* Explicit include of cstdio.
[ Andrea Bernabei ]
* Qt5.6: Fix expandablescolumn.11 and expandables.11 unit tests
* Qt5.6 fixes QTBUG-41686 and requires x/y to be explicitly passed.
Fixes LP: #1610230.
* Qt5.6: fix Scrollbar unit tests
* Qt5.6: fix ubuntulistview.10 unit test
Date: 2016-10-03 11:41:14.645894+00:00
Changed-By: Zoltan Balogh <zoltan.balogh at canonical.com>
Signed-By: Łukasz Zemczak <lukasz.zemczak at canonical.com>
-------------- next part --------------
Sorry, changesfile not available.
More information about the Zesty-changes