[ubuntu/yakkety-updates] ubuntu-image 0.14+16.10ubuntu2 (Accepted)
apw at canonical.com
Tue Jan 31 08:52:31 UTC 2017
ubuntu-image (0.14+16.10ubuntu2) yakkety; urgency=medium
* SRU tracking bug LP: #1655133
* d/changelog: Clean up bug tags so as not to confuse SRU linkage.
ubuntu-image (0.14+16.10ubuntu1) yakkety; urgency=medium
* Add CI for Python 3.6. (LP:1650402)
* Fix the test suite for sparse files on ZFS. (LP:1656371)
* d/t/control: Add Restriction: isolation-machine for the mount test
since devmapper is not namespaced and thus can interfere with other
containers. This will prevent the test from running in schroot and
lxd/lxc backends, but will continue to run in qemu backends.
ubuntu-image (0.13+16.10ubuntu2) yakkety; urgency=medium
* d/tests/mount: Fix a typo and handle a case where the root file system
ubuntu-image (0.13+16.10ubuntu1) yakkety; urgency=medium
* Refuse to write images to /tmp when running ubuntu-image as a snap,
since the snap's /tmp is not accessible to the user. (LP:1646968)
* When sparse copying the resulting disk image, don't try to preserve
mode,ownership,timestamps. Over remote file systems (e.g. afp, hgfs)
this can fail. Over local file systems, they'll be preserved anyway.
* Use the `role` attribute of the gadget.yaml when creating images,
especially for `role:mbr` and `role:system-data` (LP:1642914 and
* d/tests/mount: Switch to the stable channel for snaps.
* Make the test suite immune to the locale. (LP:1638570)
Date: 2017-01-20 15:33:10.415891+00:00
Changed-By: Barry Warsaw <barry at canonical.com>
Signed-By: Andy Whitcroft <apw at canonical.com>
-------------- next part --------------
Sorry, changesfile not available.
More information about the Yakkety-changes