[ubuntu/yakkety-updates] openjdk-8 8u121-b13-0ubuntu188.8.131.52 (Accepted)
Ubuntu Archive Robot
cjwatson+ubuntu-archive-robot at chiark.greenend.org.uk
Wed Jan 25 20:58:55 UTC 2017
openjdk-8 (8u121-b13-0ubuntu184.108.40.206) yakkety-security; urgency=medium
* debian/buildwatch.sh: updated to stop it if no 'make' process is running,
as it probably means that the build failed - otherwise buildwatch keeps
the builder alive until it exits after the timer (3 hours by default)
* debian/rules: updated jtreg tests to use agentvm and auto concurrency.
openjdk-8 (8u121-b13-0ubuntu220.127.116.11) yakkety-security; urgency=medium
* Update to 8u121-b13, including security fixes:
- S8165344, CVE-2017-3272: A protected field can be leveraged into type
- S8167104, CVE-2017-3289: Custom class constructor code can bypass the
required call to super.init allowing for uninitialized objects to be
- S8156802, CVE-2017-3241: RMI deserialization should limit the types
deserialized to prevent attacks that could escape the sandbox.
- S8164143, CVE-2017-3260: It is possible to corrupt memory by calling
dispose() on a CMenuComponentmultiple times.
- S8168714, CVE-2016-5546: ECDSA will accept signatures that have various
extraneous bytes added to them whereas the signature is supposed to be
- S8166988, CVE-2017-3253: The PNG specification allows the [iz}Txt
sections to be 2^32-1 bytes long so these should not be uncompressed
unless the user explicitly requests it.
- S8168728, CVE-2016-5548: DSA signing exhibits a timing bias that may
leak information about k.
- S8168724, CVE-2016-5549: ECDSA signing exhibits a timing bias that may
leak information about k.
- S8161743, CVE-2017-3252: LdapLoginModule incorrectly tries to
deserialize responses from an LDAP server when an LDAP context is
- S8167223, CVE-2016-5552: Parsing of URLs can be inconsistent with how
users or external applications would interpret them leading to possible
- S8168705, CVE-2016-5547: A value from an InputStream is read directly
into the size argument of a new byte without validation.
- S8164147, CVE-2017-3261: An integer overflow exists in
SocketOutputStream which can lead to memorydisclosure.
- S8151934, CVE-2017-3231: Under some circumstances URLClassLoader will
dispatch HTTP GET requests where the invoker does not have permission.
- S8165071, CVE-2016-2183: 3DES can be exploited for block collisions when
long running sessions are allowed.
* debian/patches/8132051-zero.diff: superseeded by upstream fix S8154210;
* debian/patches/hotspot-JDK-8158260-ppc64el.patch: applied upstream;
* debian/patches/6926048.diff: already applied upstream; deleted.
* debian/patches/jdk-ppc64el-S8170153.patch: improve StrictMath performance
on ppc64el. LP: #1646927.
* debian/patches/openjdk-ppc64el-S8170153.patch: same.
* debian/patches/jdk-841269-filechooser.patch: fix FileChooser behavior when
displaying links to non-existant files. Closes: #841269.
* Refreshed various patches.
openjdk-8 (8u111-b14-3) unstable; urgency=high
[ Tiago Stürmer Daitx ]
* Remove cacao references, updated jtreg tests to use agentvm and auto
* Run the jtreg tests on autopkg testing.
Date: 2017-01-23 15:17:14.348858+00:00
Changed-By: Tiago Stürmer Daitx <tiago.daitx at canonical.com>
Maintainer: OpenJDK <openjdk at lists.launchpad.net>
Signed-By: Ubuntu Archive Robot <cjwatson+ubuntu-archive-robot at chiark.greenend.org.uk>
-------------- next part --------------
Sorry, changesfile not available.
More information about the Yakkety-changes