[ubuntu/yakkety-proposed] xsok 1.02-17.1 (Accepted)
cjwatson at canonical.com
Sun Oct 9 17:40:09 UTC 2016
xsok (1.02-17.1) unstable; urgency=medium
* Non-maintainer upload.
* Switch to compat level 10. (Closes: #817738)
* Remove debian/override.Lintian file.
* Provide a desktop file and a new icon. (Closes: #478985)
* Remove deprecated dpatch and upgrade to packaging format "3.0 quilt".
Thanks to Jari Aalto for the report and patch. (Closes: #664300)
* Declare compliance with Debian Policy 3.9.8.
* Replace dh_clean -k with dh_prep.
* Add recommended build-arch and build-indep targets.
* Add Homepage field and point to tracker.debian.org.
* Use set -e in prerm script.
* Add do-not-use-global-variable-as-counter.patch, so that xsok won't
overwrite the last level's savefile. Thanks Bertram Felgenhauer for the
report and patch. (Closes: #382550)
* Translate the help files into German. Allow users to use these translated
files when LANG=de_DE.UTF-8 is set. Thanks to Helge Kreutzmann for the
report and the translations. (Closes: #630230)
Date: 2016-10-07 04:36:54.364777+00:00
Signed-By: Colin Watson <cjwatson at canonical.com>
-------------- next part --------------
Sorry, changesfile not available.
More information about the Yakkety-changes