[ubuntu/yakkety-updates] ubuntu-image 0.11+16.10ubuntu1 (Accepted)
brian at ubuntu.com
Thu Nov 17 17:38:02 UTC 2016
ubuntu-image (0.11+16.10ubuntu1) yakkety; urgency=medium
* SRU tracking bug LP: #1639381
* Sort the structures in a volume by their offset, even if the offset is
defined implicitly (i.e. not present in the gadget.yaml). Also, check
for any structure conflicts and raise a ValueError in that case.
* offset-write arguments will only accept 32 bit integers. (LP:1617443)
* Add a better manpage. (LP:1638386)
* Tracebacks in the `snap prepare-image` command are suppressed unless
--debug is given. However, the failure is still logged. (LP:1621445)
* Handle -but ignore- the gadget.yaml `defaults` section. (LP:1632449)
* Structure ids are disallowed on mbr volumes. (LP:1632724)
* The package can still be built if python3-debian is not available.
Date: 2016-11-04 23:53:42.153042+00:00
Changed-By: Barry Warsaw <barry at canonical.com>
Signed-By: Brian Murray <brian at ubuntu.com>
-------------- next part --------------
Sorry, changesfile not available.
More information about the Yakkety-changes