[xubuntu-users] Disabling Ctrl-A and/or remapping Select-All to another key combination.

Jeffery Small jefferysmall at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 15:27:20 UTC 2020

Xubuntu 19.10

I'm a left-handed two-finger typist and often accidentally hit the Control
key when typing an "a" on my UNIX-style keyboard, which ends up selecting
everything -- typically in a browser (Firefox) form, but elsewhere as
well.  Is there some facility in Xubuntu where this mapping can de disabled
or reassigned?  I notice that in Firefox at least, Alt-A already performs
the Select-All function so disabling Ctrl-A would address most of my
concerns.

Thanks.

Regards,
--