[xubuntu-users] Trouble receiving e-mail from this group

Peter Flynn peter at silmaril.ie
Mon Jun 8 19:37:04 UTC 2020

On 08/06/2020 15:31, Phil Staub wrote:
> Hi Ralf:
[...]
> If I send to the list with my 'staub dot us' address, the mailing
> list rejects the submission as an attempt to post to a members-only
> list from a non-member.

That email came to me from the list with your address as From.
So something is honoring your staub.us address OK.

One thing you might check is reverse DNS lookup. If the sending address
is not in the same domain as the sending mail server, some mailing lists
will assume it's spam and just drop it on the floor.

Peter