[xubuntu-users] problems with gimp 2.10-14

hans Schneidhofer mei-mail at posteo.de
Wed Jul 22 22:05:02 UTC 2020

hi list,

thanks for all your answers. Have now a hint from amdgpu-programmers,
that in my case the amdgpu-driver is blocking some requirements from
gimp 2.10.

So there is no other way as to wait for the (x)ubuntu 20.02, which
appears in August. Because there is the new amdgpu-driver within the
kernel and not as an extra-Module as until now.

This driver is very important for me, because I have also running
blender 2.80 and realtime-renderings activated..

But thanks you again for your answer.

bye
hans