[xubuntu-users] snap and flatpak

hans Schneidhofer mei-mail at posteo.de
Thu May 30 17:01:33 UTC 2019

hi Ralf and list,

to install a virtual Machine as a 2nd machine is a really good idea.
Will try it this weekend. I only have a 6-kern AMD-Prozessor but think
this should be possible anyway.
The memory should match this also, I have 16 GB-DDR3-RAM installed.

Can I use an extra SSD for this installation ? - I have it as a
Reserve-SSD, if the standard SSD should break in any case.

Think, in autumn I can order the 2nd Machine with an AM4-Environment.

bye hans