[xubuntu-users] Xubuntu: End-of-life Question

Klaipedaville on Google klaipedaville at gmail.com
Wed Mar 20 04:15:43 UTC 2019

If you are not a bank then most probably you are going to be all right
without any latest updates and all. Personally, I do not suffer any
"must-have-the-very-latest-shiny-updates" syndromes. Most of the time the
very latest ones are much worse than a couple of versions back. They can
also break some of your current stuff you are used to. For example I have
two machines that I never upgrade. Ever. Moreover, I turned off all the
updates on these two because I am just happy with the way it is and it's
been working perfectly fine.