[xubuntu-users] Desktop suddenly behaving strangely, need help

avengethecathars avengethecathars at juno.com
Sun Jan 20 18:21:02 UTC 2019

HelloSuddenly my desktop is behaving strangely. New windows lack the upper right hand corner controls (maximize / minimize) and I cannot get to my desktop and other folders. The panel has turned black, but still has all the items, including the whisker menu. Cursor when on panel is now a black X.Can anyone help me repair this. I am somewhat new to xubuntu and run 14.04 due to my laptop being old and short on resources.Thank youPeter
Top Gut Doctor Warns: "Throw Out This Vegetable Immediately"
unhealthpublications.com
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5c44bc52e977a3c52406cst03vuc